Monday, March 7, 2011

Welcome!

Hi everybody!  This blog will be a comprehensive writing for a graduate class.  I am just beginning my journey to teacher certification.  I have a B.S. in Accounting from the University of Kentucky.  I started in a local C.P.A. firm immediately after graduating in June of 2008.  I was never satisfied as a public accountant and when I had my first child in June of 2010 I finally got the courage to chase my dream of being a teacher.  I have been substitute teaching part-time since October and am so excited to begin classes.  I had looked to other online schools to begin but none were as helpful as the University of the Cumberlands. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy my blog throughout this semester. 

Mrs. Brittany

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brittany!! I am currently in banking and have been since I graduated from thee University of Louisville! I am making career change also, it is so exciting! I have been checking out a few of our classmates blogs also, it is so nice to know I am not the only person changing careers! Good luck with your classes this term! Nice to "meet" you also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brittany! Just another fellow CPA who is changing careers - what were we thinking the first time around?!?! ha! I look forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete